If you have specific questions, please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-215-4469
General purpose oil fluids are best suited for those instruments using Cone/Plate Viscometers/Rheometers. The standards below should be used with the CAP1000+ or CAP2000+ viscometers
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Accuracy: +/-1% of viscosity value
- Appropriate for use at shear rates greater than 500 sec-1
- Brookfield oil viscosity standards are hydrocarbon based, either mineral oil or polybutenes
- Brookfield Viscosity Standards are accurate to ±1% of the stated viscosity and are certified by methods traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument. All fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration. CAP Oil Fluids are supplied in 150 mL (4 oz) containers
HOW TO SELECT OILS
- Refer to the table in the photo
- Determine which viscometer is being used: High Torque or Low Torque.
- Determine which temperature model is being used:
- Low Temperature (5°C-75°C) or High Temperature (50°C-235°C)
- Determine which cone is being used.